Tuesday, August 27, 2013

FRESHFICTION.COM Picks "Screaming Quietly"



Screaming Quietly was a FRESH PICK today August 27, 2013 on the Fresh Fiction website!!

You can read their review of Screaming Quietly here.

I am so honored that my book was chosen for this honor. 

Currently, I am almost done with the first of three ATTACK OF THE DRONE rewrites. It is going well. As the book is about an RC plane that develops a mind of its own, I am trying to make the technical mumbo jumbo as realistic as I can. At the same time, this is a story, right?

I am also preparing to start a new book called THE MOTHCATCHER AND HALLOWEEN COSTUME. It may eventually just be called THE MOTHCATCHER. The best way to describe it is SUPERBAD set on Halloween night.

Lastly, I am currently outlining a possible new book for Saddleback Publishing. In addition to that, they are interested in having me write some other books for students that read at different levels. All I can say is I am very excited! More on that next month as I will know more then!

Best,

Evan Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment