Thursday, August 1, 2013

Attack of the Drone is Almost Done!



Hello!

"Attack of the Drone" is basically done. This book is about three, middle school friends who love remote controlled planes. Things take an evil turn when one of them buys a drone-like plane and it tries to harm them and everybody else in their neighborhood.

It will be available in paperback and ebook from Amazon in October. 

Saddleback Press, the publisher of "Screaming Quietly," recently sent me a review of the book from a young-adult. I was really excited because this student really liked the book. It's always nice when the audience you write for responds to your work.

I also wrote a guest post for SpecialNeedsBookReview.com. It was really cool because I got to explain the book a little bit, why I wrote it, who I feel the audience is, etc. It was really cool and hopefully I get to do more stuff like this.

Alright... back to work.

Best,

Evan Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment