Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ronni's Books 5/2013

Hello,

Welcome to Ronni's Books. My name is Evan Jacobs. This is a page that is dedicated to my young adult fiction novels. In addition to writing books I am also a screenwriter/independent filmmaker.

To find out more about me as a young adult fiction writer please click here.

If you'd like more information on me as a filmmaker you can click this link.

This initial posting was created just to get the site up and running. It will be more informative with the next post

The current plan is for my imprint, Ronni's Books, to release 4-8 books a year. All of them will be written by me. Eventually, if possible, Ronni's Books might even release titles by other authors. 

So... thank you for the initial visit! Keep checking back as this site will be updated once a month if not more.

Best,

Evan Jacobs   

No comments:

Post a Comment