Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello everybody!

I just got some "Screaming Quietly" books sent to me by Saddleback Publishing who is putting it out. They look awesome and I am truly honored to have this be the first young adult fiction book I have written about Austim.  

Here is a picture of the box (Saddleback were very generous -- and are awesome to work with) of books they sent me:









Also... I love that if I check out my books on Amazon, ads for those books follow me when I visit other sites. You can see an example here:








Alright... I am currently working on a bunch of promotional/social media things for all of my books. In addition to this, another book I am writing for Saddleback Publishing is almost done. 

Lastly, I am about to start work on another book to be released from Ronni's Books titled "Attack of the Drones."

See you soon,


Evan Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment