Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thank you Great Adams and AHS!

THE UNDERDOGS and GRAND SLAM have arrived!

On November 18, Anna High School in Texas spent basically the entire day reading my book VARSITY 170 in all of their classes. I will be getting pictures from the event soon (as well as newspaper clippings) and I will post those as well. According to Greta Adams, the AHS Librarian who co-ordinated it all, the event was a success! I am honored and humbled and I hope to do many more things with AHS.

Here is a listing of what they did that day…

https://www.smore.com/cbyt2

Also, as you can see above, I received my copies of GRAND SLAM and THE UNDERDOGS.

I cannot tell you how excited I am for people to read these books. I owe Saddleback Publishing a debt of gratitude because they made all of this great stuff possible. It was always a dream to write young adult fiction and connect with an audience. THANK YOU, SADDLEBACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment