Wednesday, October 7, 2026

The 12 ROUNDS Book Series is Available!

Order the 12 Rounds Now from Saddleback Educational Publishing!


The first rewrite of the INSECT book is about done! Two more after that and then it will be released through BURNING BULB PUBLISHING!

 

Check out the image for a new series coming from Saddleback Educational Publishing called 12 Rounds! It merges my love of combat sports with my love of writing. More information here.

 

BACKROOMS BIGFOOT is available to stream here. It's also available to stream on FAWESOME.


Subscribe to Ronni's Books on YouTube here.


AMITYVILLE LOVE STREAMS is complete. Stream it HERE.


Please click the link to just a few of my movies streaming on FAWESOME TV! Others include DON'T GET OUT, INSECT, and MORE!


The script about former heavyweight fighter Dave Jaco, who fought just about every heavyweight in the 1990s is done and being shopped around. View the mini-documentary David and I made for the script here.


Stream SHAWN'S SENIOR YEAR on THE ROKU Channel here!


Stream IN DARKNESS here for FREE.

 

Stream the DV Series here.

 

INSECT 2: ECDYSIS is being worked on daily.

 

The outline for INSECT SUMMER is done. I am rewriting the INSECT book and then giving the INSECT SUMMER outline one more rewrite. Then it's time to start on the script. 

 

Speaking of a new script, I have title searching for a story... I will let you know how that goes.

 

Grab the following titles from Burning Bulb Media:

HOME SCHOOL

MY SUMMER OF HATE

JD

ELIZABETH IN THE MOUNTAINS OF EDENROCK 

DOWN FOR HIS CRIMES 

 

Stream THE PICKLEBALL EXORCIST and AMITYVILLE BACKROOMS on FAWESOME!

 

Watch 1985-1986, the first animated film I ever did and which was initially whittled down from a 300 page script, for free on Fawesome TV here.


This is one the best films I've made and one of my favorites. Please watch it and my other films and give it a rating (and a review if you like) on IMDb.


The FEBRUARY 10th screenplay will be typed up soon. It was written longhand and will be my next animated film after INSECT 2. It's set on the day Mike Tyson lost to Buster Douglas in the biggest upset in sports history!


Order MY MOM, THE CHAMPION here.


Stream THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE here.


Stream MOTHCATCHER AND HALLOWEEN COSTUME here.


Stream COOL SUMMER for FREE on TUBI!

 

While you're at it stream AMITYVILLE BACKPACK for FREE on TUBI as well! 


Burning Bulb publishing has also released...

 

- The Best Days of My Life hard-copy version here. 

- Vampoindexter and you can get it here.

- Anna Toucana can be grabbed here.

- Attack of the Drone can be picked up here. 


Currently, doing a novelization of my movie INSECT as a book. It is over halfway done! Eventually, I will write books for the INSECT sequels I have planned. You can stream INSECT here. The third INSECT book (which will also be a film), tentatively called INSECT SUMMER, is going to merge the characters from the worlds of 1985-1986 with the characters in INSECT. 

 

Did you know you can also read Ronni's Books for FREE on Substack? Subscribe as well because there's new content posted weekly. There's chapters of books, whole books and more! 

 

Did you know Free Blockbuster Fountain Valley is back in a very scaled down way at present? Check the site for location! More titles being added monthly!


In addition to making Ronni's Books available on Amazon, you can still order them directly from us. Just contact RonnisBooksPodcast@gmail.com. All books are $5 plus shipping. 


Order my books from Saddleback Educational Publishing HERE.

 

Future Projects:

 

I plan to write 1985-1986 which will be a novelization of this film I made in 2027. I've written up a cursory outline for it already. As this will be 12 books in one (like the release of THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE - 1984-1985), I might break it up with the Vampoindexter, Hermandible and Anna Toucana books. More on that later...

 

Toying with the idea of writing certain books that will only be published online via my Substack (which I need to post to more). I think the first one could be the combined VAMPOINDEXTER/ANNA TOUCANA/HERMANDIBLE book... this would be based on the characters from those three books. All of them available on AMAZON.

 

Order all my books on Amazon HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment